Calcal Tablet: Know Everything
Calcium shortage is treated with Calcal Tablet, which is a dietary supplement. It is given when calcium intake from diet alone is insufficient to meet the body’s requirements. It enhances calcium absorption and prevents or treats low calcium levels in the blood.
Calcal Tablet may be administered with or without meals. Follow the doctor’s recommended dosage and duration. Utilize it on a daily basis at the same time to maximize its advantages. Do not exceed the doctor’s recommended dosage or duration, since doing so may result in adverse consequences.
Some people may have constipation and stomach distress as a result. Inform your physician if you encounter any of these side effects while taking the medication. They may be able to recommend strategies to prevent or decrease adverse effects. Before taking the prescription, inform your doctor if you have any prior illnesses or if you are taking any other medications. This ensures your safety when using this medication.
Ingredients and Benefits
Calcal Tablet is composed of calcium and vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol or colecalciferol).
- Calcium: Calcium is one of the most abundant elements in the body and is necessary for vital metabolic processes. Primarily, calcium is essential for bone and tooth formation and maintenance. It plays an important role in nerve transmission, muscular function, cellular signaling, and hormone production.
- Vitamin D3 plays a significant function in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the gut, which is essential for bone development, growth, and regeneration. It promotes strong teeth and bones. In addition, it contributes to cell proliferation, neuromuscular and immunological function, and the decrease of inflammation.
HOW TO USE CALCAL TABLET
Follow your doctor’s instructions on dosage and length of use. Completely ingest it. Do not eat, shatter, or crush it. Calcal Tablet may be taken with or without meals, however it is best to take it at a predetermined time.
HOW CALCAL TABLET WORKS
Calcal Tablet consists of two dietary supplements: calcium and vitamin D3. Calcium is administered as a dietary supplement when there is insufficient calcium in the diet. Vitamin D3 is a type of the nutrient vitamin D. It increases blood levels of vitamin D. In turn, this increases blood calcium levels by increasing calcium absorption from the diet.
Consult your physician if
- You should not use Calcal Tablet if you have an allergy to any of the supplement’s ingredients.
- You’re experiencing tissue calcification (deposit of calcium in body tissues).
- You suffer from malabsorption or have elevated cholesterol levels.
- You are taking any other vitamin D or calcium-containing supplement.
- You are experiencing issues with your heart, kidneys, or liver.
- You have diabetes, hypertension, cancer, or any other medical problem.
- You are using additional drugs, supplements, or complementary or integrative health practices.
- You undergo any planned surgical procedure. You may be instructed to discontinue these medications at least two to three weeks before to your surgery.
- Do not take Calcal Tablet if you have high calcium or vitamin D blood level, a high calcium urine level, kidney stones, or if you are bedridden.
- Never use this pill with thyroid medications.
- You should avoid drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.
- If you are feeling unwell or unable to maintain vigilance, you should not drive.
Use Instructions for Calcal 500mg Tablet
- Calcal Tablet should be administered as prescribed by a physician or pharmacist.
- Take it after your evening meal if possible.
- Do not drink it in excess of the suggested amount.
Storage of Calcal 500mg Tablet
- Calcal Tablet should be kept in a cool, dry location that is shielded from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Keep it out of reach of children and animals.