Flixonase 50 mcg is a nasal spray that contains fluticasone propionate in a water-based suspension (fluticasone propionate). There are 50 micrograms of fluticasone propionate in each spray. The medicine also has other ingredients that make a stable suspension.
BENEFITS OF FLIXONASE NASAL SPRAY When Allergies Cause Sneezing and a Runny Nose
Corticosteroids are the group of medicines that Flixonase CFC Free Innospray is a part of. When you spray it in your nose, it will reduce swelling and irritation. It can help relieve symptoms like a blocked or stuffy nose, sneezing, and itchy or watery eyes. It is less likely to cause high blood pressure or changes in your sodium or potassium levels than some other medicines. This medicine blocks the effects of things like pollen, dust mites, and mold that can cause allergic reactions in your nose. This will make it easier for you to go about your daily life without worrying as much about having an allergic reaction. It might not work right away. To get the most out of it, use it as directed every day. Talk to your doctor if you don’t feel better after a week.
In Treatment of Skin Conditions that Cause Itching and Redness
Flixonase CFC Free Innospray works well to treat skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis that cause inflammation and itching. It works by stopping chemicals in the body from making the skin red and swollen. It is a safe and effective treatment when used the right way. It makes your skin less red, rashy, painful, or itchy when it reacts to an irritant. As a result, it boosts your self-esteem and gives you more confidence as your looks change.
You should always use it the way it says to and only use the amount told to you. Use it for as long as your doctor says to get the most out of it.
How to Use Flixonase Aqueous Nasal Spray
- Shake the bottle and take the dust cap off.
- Don’t be too rough.
- Put your finger over one nostril, and put the nozzle in the other. Keep the bottle straight and tilt your head forward just a little.
- Start to take slow, deep breaths in through your nose. As you take a deep breath in, use your fingers to press down hard on the collar.
- Let go of your breath through your mouth.
- To use a second spray in the same nostril, repeat the steps above.
- Take the nozzle off this nose and exhale through your mouth.
- Do the same thing for the other nose.
- After using the spray, carefully wipe the nozzle with a clean tissue or handkerchief and put the dust cap back on.
Side effects of Flixonase Nasal Spray
A few of the most general adverse effects of this drug are:
- Nose bleeds
- Having a bad taste in your mouth
- An unpleasant smell
- A nose or throat that is dry or hurts
- If any of these side effects bother you or don’t go away, talk to your doctor.
Some people who take Flixonase 50 mcg have sores in their noses and have trouble seeing. If you have trouble seeing, you should see a doctor right away.
A few tips
- If you take deep breaths, the medicine will go back to your throat, where it won’t work as well.
- Don’t let anyone else use the bottle.
- People who have had a recent nasal ulcer, surgery, or injury to the nose should not use Flixonase 50 mg spray.
- Flixonase 50 mg spray can treat itchy, red rashes and skin irritation caused by skin conditions like atopic eczema, allergic contact dermatitis, and psoriasis, among others.
- Don’t use it more or for longer than your doctor tells you.
- Don’t put it on your face, eyes, or eyelids if they are broken or infected.
- If your doctor doesn’t tell you to, don’t cover the area with an airtight dressing like a bandage. That can maximize the risk of negative effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has infection, you should stop using Flixonase 50 mcg spray and talk to your doctor.
- If your skin condition doesn’t get better after two weeks of treatment, you should see a doctor.