IVF cost of treatment at Select IV India is divided into two parts which are (i) Basic IVF cost and (ii) Advanced IVF cost.
Basic IVF cost
It includes the pre-existing expenses such as complete procedure of IVF/ICSI, blood tests, laboratory charges, airport pick-up, egg or embryo pick-up, sperm preparation, etc. and this will cost you around USD 5,500 for one IVF cycle, however, this cost of IVF can increase if you undergo more than one IVF cycle.
Advanced IVF cost
If the IVF alone is not able to provide you with successful outcome then Dr. Nalini Gupta will advise the advanced procedure of IVF such as IVF with PGD, IVF with FET, IVF with egg donation, IVF with surrogacy etc. and these advanced treatments of IVF will range from USD 3,000 to USD 35,000 depending on the advanced procedure you opt to treat the causes of infertility.
Yes, IVF is a safe procedure where Dr. Nalini Gupta uses the advanced and latest techniques to retrieve the eggs from women ovaries and mix them together with the sperm of her husband to facilitate fertilization and this fertilization will be performed outside the women body but in the IVF lab under specific circumstances. It has been found that around 90% of the childless couples are successfully received the results of the treatment and enjoying their parenthood happily with their own baby.
It has been found that there is no difference in the development or the abilities of the children born naturally or with IVF treatment. The hospitals under Select IVF India have highly qualified and skilled professionals who give their 100% to make the IVF treatment successful.
To whom IVF treatment is recommended
IVF is a treatment which is recommended to the couples with the following conditions:
• IVF is a treatment for women who had failed ovaries.
• IVF is recommended to the women with blocked or damaged women fallopian tubes.
• IVF treatment recommended to the women who have had a previous repeated history of miscarriages and unable to conceive a baby.
• IVF treatment is recommended to the women with unexplained infertility factor.
• IVF is the best treatment option for the women who had tried other fertility drugs such as intrauterine insemination and was unable to achieve a successful outcome of the treatment.
• IVF treatment is recommended to those male members who do not have sperms available in his ejaculate.
• IVF treatment is the best option for the male member who has the abnormal shape of sperm.
• IVF treatment is recommended to those male members who have poor or low sperm count.
What is the success rate of IVF treatment?
Till date, the success rates of the IVF treatment at the hospitals under Select IVF India is around 70 to 80% for the women under the age of 35 years which is quite high as compared to the success rates of the other developed countries. Also, the fertility experts at these hospitals make the pregnancy possible for the women who are above the age of 40 years.