Yoga plays an important role in keeping the body healthy, if you do yoga regularly, then you can stay away from all diseases, along with healthy food, regular yoga is also necessary to stay fit. From Baba Ramdev to many Bollywood stars, yoga is also considered the basic mantra to stay fit.
That’s why you must have heard the names of many yogasanas before today, but out of these yogasanas, there are some such yogas, whose names are rarely used. One of these is Karnapidasana yoga. There is very little mention of Karnapidasana yoga, but this yoga is effective in curing many diseases.
Today we are going to tell you about the method of doing this yoga asana and some of its benefits (Karnapidasana Benefits) through this article so that you can stay fit by practicing this yoga regularly.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Goa.
How to do Karnapidasana:
- To do Karnapidasana yoga, first of all, lay a yoga mat in a clean and flat place.
- Now lie on your back on this mat and keep your hands and feet in a straight line.
- After this, while taking a deep breath, slowly lift your legs upwards and take them towards the sky.
- After this, slowly try to move your legs towards the back of the head.
- During this, the entire weight of the body will be on your shoulder. Keep in mind that during this time your hand should remain on the ground.
- After this, bend the knees of both your feet. By bending the legs, your knees will come near the ear.
- In this posture, your eyes should be on your nose, stay in this posture for about 30 seconds.
- After this, breathing at normal speed, go back to your normal posture.
- Keep in mind that in the beginning, you have to do this yoga under the supervision of an expert.
Benefits of Karnapidasana Yoga:
- Improve digestion
When you move your legs towards the back of the head, there is a force on your stomach, so doing this yoga improves your digestive system as well as gets rid of stomach problems.
- Keep the spine healthy:
You can do this asana to bring flexibility to the bones of the spine. Along with this, the bones of your spine are strengthened by Karnapidasana yoga. If you want to keep your spine healthy, then definitely practice it regularly.
- Take the stress away:
By practicing yoga, the process of respiration and the mind improve. Regular practice of Karnapidasana yoga cures respiratory problems and gives peace to your mind. This lowers the stress level. Do practice this yoga for a stress-free life.
Other benefits of Karnapidasana yoga:
- Keeps the lungs healthy. Helps to expand the lungs more, due to which the effect of oxygen in the body is better.
- Karnapidasana yoga can be very beneficial for asthma patients.
- Along with the spine, this yoga is also very beneficial in strengthening the backbone.