Sun, ageing and skin disorder all can contribute to creating a skin problem on the face or anywhere in the body. This includes textural irregularities such as wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation, freckles, sunspots, and visible blood vessels. Apart from them, the skin may lose tone, feel less firm, lose a healthy glow, and many more. Different treatments are available for different aspects of skin damage.
These treatments can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of the entire face. It can also be used to address pigmentation disorders such as the upper lips or disorder sun and age spots and help to reduce the appearance of acne scars or pigmentation.
Here, we’ve discussed skin remodelling and its treatment, benefits and side effects.
What Is Skin Remodelling
Skin remodelling is a non-invasive cosmetic problem that directly targets the area of the problem. It aims to rearrange or tighten the collagen already present in one’s skin. As we get older, our bodies slow down the production of collagen and elastin. It contributes to visible ageing like wrinkles and sagging on the face and body.
Some Skin Remodelling Treatment
There are various treatments that promise to trigger collagen production, including.
- Profhilo treatment is one of the most prominent and effective treatments. It has a long-lasting stimulating effect on the skin epidermal cells. It activates the cell receptor to fight against the indication of ageing such as drooping skin. This treatment improves elasticity and gives the skin a radiant glow.
- Laser resurfacing is another skin remodelling treatment that uses a wand-like instrument that removes the upper layer of the skin. Sometimes, it is called laser peeling. It removes the old skin in order to reveal more youthful cells.
- Microneedling is a revolutionary treatment that visibly tightens your skin and reduces the sign of ageing by targeting fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin, stretch marks, and open pores.
- Skin peeling is one of the common chemical-based anti-ageing procedures available. This chemical is applied to the skin, which peels its upper layer to the epidermis. It is a popular non-invasive skin remodelling treatment with almost no side effects. This treatment peels the upper layer of the skin, grows younger skin cells and attains a flawless texture.
These are the skin remodelling treatment, which helps to reduce ageing and wrinkles.
Benefits Of Skin Remodelling
There are many benefits of skin remodelling treatments. All of these treatments contribute to healthier, younger-looking skin! Below, we’ve mentioned the benefits of skin remodelling.
1- Reduce Fine Line And Wrinkle
Your body produces 1% of the collagen after the age of 20. Collagen gives your skin its structure and helps in the regeneration process of the skin. Skin remodelling encourages collagen growth to help skin become fuller and more youthful.
2- Minimise Facial Veins
Facial veins or other capillaries appear as a small red, purple and blue line under the surface of the skin on the nose, chin and cheeks. Facial veins weaken with age and become more susceptible to dilating and stretching out when damaged by the sun, irritants and other factors.
3- Improves Acne Scars
Acne scars appear as permanent scars in the skin. An acne scar is caused by an acne cyst. Acne cyst filled with pus destroys the skin tissues and collagen production. When the area heals lost collagen isn’t always restored when the area heals.
4- Diminishes Sun Spots
Sunspots occur when the body causes pigmented skin cells to multiply due to sun exposure. These spots appear on the face and other areas of the body that have the most sun exposure.
Skin remodelling treatment can be an easy and effective remedy for age spots. It breaks down the pigment and leaves the surrounding tissue unharmed.
5- Relieves From Redness And Rosacea
Rosacea makes blood vessels in the face and can also make the face appear red or flushed. It can also thicken skin, uneven skin tone and inflammation.
Skin remodelling can reduce the blood vessels by constructing and shrinking them. Also, collagen production can improve skin texture.
Side Effects Of Skin Remodelling
Skin remodelling is a medical procedure that doesn’t carry any side effects. It depends on skin type, medical conditions, allergies, and medication. Some people will be at risk for more severe complications.
It is important that treatment is performed by experienced and fully trained certified professionals. Some possible sin remodelling risk includes:
- Burn and scarring.
- Skin surface irregularities.
- Textural changes.
- Delayed in wound healing.
These are the risks associated with skin remodelling if you feel a worse risk condition immediately consult with your healthcare professional.
Whether you’re looking to get the sign of ageing on your face or body. Unique aesthetics are specialised in a variety of anti-ageing treatments in addition to skin remodelling. If you’re struggling with wrinkles, various clinics provide you with exceptional treatment.
Are you ready to take control of your skin and feel flawless? Get started today!