Nowadays, India has one of the most important emerging markets in every field, especially healthcare a sit has gained commendable awareness worldwide. Sadly, the population is facing many severe issues, along with the burden of chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular diseases. But the good news is that new medical advancements in India, including state of the art live image guidance technology, have created novel and successful ways. This development in the medical field has opened many ways to get the best treatment in the best hospitals in India. Below we have listed for you the top 10 hospitals in India to help you out.
Top 10 hospitals in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- It was established in 1996 and had 52 specialties under one roof.
- The main specialties of the hospital include Critical Care, Emergency Care, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Interventional Radiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Spine Surgery, Urology and more.
Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- The hospital was established in 2009 and is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- The hospital’s departments include Bone & Joint Institute, Heart Institute, Cancer Institute, Division of Medical Oncology and Institute of Neurosciences along with Hematology.
- The first hospital to offer offers Robotic Surgeries in Urology, Cardiology, as well as Gynaecology.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- It was established in 2006 and is known for its most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care.
- Hospital is accredited by JCI, NABH as well as CAP, and NABL and is the only hospital having FTSS to ensure availability to a dedicated specialist. i.e., Specialist System
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- The hospital was established in 1983 and is recognized as the best hospital for heart care in the country.
- The main specialties of the hospital include Organ Transplants like Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology along Infertility & Ophthalmology.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- The hospital was established in 1988 and is counted as the Largest private cardiac hospital in the Asia Pacific region. It is also one of the best hospitals in Cardiac care for children as well as adults.
- In 2013 hospital bagged Best Institution by Delhi Medical Association and also launched many programs through free checkups camps.
Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- The hospital was established in 2003 and is the ideal amalgamation of infrastructure, warm hospitality, technological excellence, and best team of doctors.
- Ranked as the best multispeciality hospital in Kolkata and also introduced Novalis TX with Brain LAB.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- The hospital was established in 1989 and in Saket it was founded in 2006.
- The hospital specialization includes Cancer Care, Orthopedics, Mental Health and Behavioral Sciences, Minimal Access Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, ENT, Neurosciences, Eye Care, Internal Medicine, Minimal Access Surgery.
Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- It was established in 2006 and is now a trusted institution in the field of medical facilities as well as healthcare.
- Achieved the third position in the list of the best hospitals in the world and first position in India for Medical Tourism by Medical Travel and Tourism Quality Alliance .also bagged many more awards counting National Energy Conservation Award 2014, Excellence in Facility Management Award, Healthcare and Social Care Support Award, and many more.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Bangalore
- It was established in 2000 and is one of the topmost hospitals of Narayana Health chain in India. It has a strong medical infrastructure, especially for pregnancies and premature babies. It also has six neonatal intensive care units too.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1951 and is one of the best hospitals in India
- The Department of nephrology is as the leading center in India and also has the highest success rates of IVF units too.
The above listed top 10 hospitals in India will help you to get the best treatment from experts and to stay healthy and live longer.