When you use our site to create a profile in order to place an order, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following details:
- your name,
- email address,
- mailing address,
- phone number,
- credit card information,
- social security number, and
- Other details to help you with your experience.
This information is only collect if you wish to register with our website or place an order herein. You may also be asked for information if you wish to open a support ticket for any kind of query or if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter etc.
Said information is used to:
- To customize your experience and to enable us to offer the type of content which you are most concerned with.
- To advance our website in order to offer you an enhanced experience.
- facilitate us to better respond to our customer service requests.
- speedily process your dealings.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after connection (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Our protection methodologies
Our website is scrutinize on a habitual basis for any protection lapses or known vulnerabilities to make absolutely certain that your visit to the website is absolutely secure.
- We use regular Malware Scanning
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- only provide articles and information.
- We never ask for personal or private information like
- email addresses, or
- Credit card numbers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transmit to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we have already given sound notice to the users in advance. This list of third parties does not consist of website hosting partners and other parties, who support us in operating our website, carry out our business, or helping our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information absolutely confidential. We may also release information in compliance with the law or in order to enforce our site’s policies, maintain, uphold and preserve our or any of our user’s rights, property or its safety. We reserve the right to disclose non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.