Nowadays, every treatment is possible as there are various gynecological options that can change your life with comfort, confidence and without experiencing complications. If you are the one who is experiencing vaginal issues or making corrections in it then one of the best solutions is Vaginoplasty. Moreover, you will get complete information related to Vaginoplasty Benefits Procedure and Cost with its factors in this article. So, keep reading!
To Know About Vaginoplasty:
A surgical procedure that is performed by an expert surgeon to tighten the vagina that was become loose due to age or childbirth is known as Vaginoplasty. It may require local or general anesthesia before the procedure so that is how you will not feel any sort of pain. This is the solution for those women who are losing confidence and quality of personal life. However, it is performed with two methods; either it will be half-length or full length. So, it would be best if you talk in detail with your plastic surgeon who will guide you about the suitable treatment.
Who Need This Surgery?
According to the report, there are several women who choose this solution for various reasons. Some of them need to repair of childbirth defects or injuries for improving the sexual function, to reconstruct the vagina, for transgender individuals or for those candidates who are born with abnormalities like developments of the vagina. Moreover, you should be mentally and physically fit to have this surgical procedure.
Top Benefits of Vaginoplasty:
Generally, there are a variety of advantages of this surgical procedure Vaginoplasty for those who have lost the quality of their life. However, a few common benefits are listed below:
- One time performed solution.
- It is an effective treatment option.
- Tighten the vaginal area and give it a new shape.
- Improves your sexual life.
- Repairs all defects while giving birth.
- Long term and satisfying results.
- Boost up your self-confidence.
- There are no major side effects.
- It can solve medical issues as well.
What are the results and success rate?
After getting this surgery, you will get immediate, satisfying and effective results. Also, results may vary from person to person as some of them recovered quickly that is why they get the final outcome sooner otherwise some of them obtained the results a bit late. So, it is very important to take good care of your treated area during the recovery period for at least 3 to 4 months until it completely healed. Additionally, you need to choose an expert surgeon who performs your treatment accurately for giving you desirable results.
The Complete Procedure:
Before the procedure, your surgeon will prescribe you a few precautions that are important to follow for the prevention of risks and complications that can occur during or after the surgery. However, the precautions are:
- Required your medical report.
- Your surgeon will take a physical examination session.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol to lower the risks.
- If you have allergy issues then sort them first.
- Better to keep yourself clean and free of hair.
On the day of surgery, it will perform under general anesthesia so that is how you will sleep properly. The procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The surgeon will inject anesthesia and wait until its effects.
- If the candidate has extra skin then it will be removed.
- Then, the stitches will use for securing the loose skin.
- After that, the surgeon will reduce the opening of your vagina.
- Absorbable stitches will be used.
Therefore, the surgery will take at least 3 to 4 hours for the correction or other fixing issues. As the duration may depends on the nature of the procedure and the condition of the candidate. You will be sent to a recovery room until you wake up. The surgeon will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions that are important to follow during the healing process so that is how you will not experience any side effects. Common instructions are:
- Use recommended pain killers and antibiotics.
- Continue your daily routine after 4 to 5 days.
- Better to start your diet with a liquid form.
- Do not perform any physical activity at least for 2 to 3 months.
- Take care while sitting, taking bath or walking.
- You may need to stop intercourse activities for 2 months.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
Cost Of Vaginoplasty:
The average cost of Vaginoplasty in ranges between 70000 to 250,000. Also, there are a few factors that can affect your cost like; expert surgeon’s fee, location or reputation of the clinic, type of surgery technique or other supporting charges e.g. medication, consultation session or anesthesia fee etc. further, you can contact the best clinic near to you for more information related to your issue and concerns.
All Wrapped Up!
Therefore, it is a treatment that can boost the self-confidence and quality of your life by performing accurately. You will get effective and long terms outcomes according to your desires and expectations. If you take good care of your treated area then you will not experience major side effects and complications in future.