Now anti- allergic medicine has become extremely popular day by day. Now almost every person suffers from an allergic problem due to various reasons. Everyone wants to get relief from it. That is why they look for medicines that will quickly give the best results. According to research, Ciplactin is one of the best anti-allergy drugs. Ciplactin pills are a first-generation antihistamine used to treat different conditions such as allergic reactions, allergic rhinitis, migraine, cluster headache, etc. Still, this medicine has some bindings that are advised not to use for patients under two years of age.
It is a first-acting drug; the medicine starts working within 15 to 60 minutes of taking the dose. But there is no exact proof of how long it actively works in the body.
Patients with a history of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease can use this medicine. When their problem is more serious, the doctor prescribes this medicine. If any unusual symptoms occur in the body after this use, you should report to the doctor immediately. Doctors decide the appropriate dosage based on the clinical condition of the patient.
It is advised not to stop Ciplactin Pills suddenly; the symptoms may return. The drug is generally very safe and does not have serious side effects that need medical attention or doctor’s consultation. If the problem become serious, then you visit the doctor
The benefit of Ciplactin Tablet:
- Allergic Rhinitis
Ciplactin helps reduce any symptoms associated with allergic rhinitides, such as runny nose, sneezing, and red and itchy eyes.
This medicine helps cure the symptoms caused by fungal diseases in the body, such as skin rashes, bumps or skin rashes.
The drug effectively prevents the symptoms of pruritus, such as severe skin itching and different allergic conditions.
- Anorexia Nervosa
It is a highly effective pill to treat the problems like anorexia nervosa, the problem characterized by low body weight and gaining excessive weight.
It is really an excellent medicine for treating all symptoms of a migraine, such as a headache and the onset of a migraine attack.
- Cluster headache and Cushing’s syndrome
It can ideally treat the symptoms of a cluster headache, Cushing’s syndrome, prevent problems like the onset of an acute attack, and reduce the hormonal disorder such as gaining excessive weight, pink or purple stretch marks in your body, face become round suddenly etc.
- Allergic conjunctivitis
Ciplactin is also the perfect medicine to prevent symptoms like a runny or blocked nose, watery or redness or itching eyes, etc., which are all associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
How to use
The doctor determines the dose of Ciplactin Pills, so you should take the dose as per the doctor’s prescription. You have to take the whole medicine at one time, don’t chew, crush or break it. If you do so you cannot get the perfect result.
- Chest discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Irregular heartbeats
When not to use?
The doctors do not recommend it to patients allergic to cyproheptadine or inactive ingredients found in the formulation.
- Narrow-angle glaucoma
This drug is not recommended in patients with narrow-angle glaucoma as it may make the condition more dangerous.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO)
This drug is not recommended for use in patients receiving MAO inhibitor therapy because it can create adverse effects.
- Symptomatic Prostatic Hypertrophy
Patients suffering from symptomatic prostatic hypertrophy (prostate enlargement) cannot take medicine because it can worsen the condition.
- Elderly patients
The elderly and debilitated (very weak) patients cannot take medicine as it can increase the risk of adverse effects.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can react with the medicine, as this drug can create the drowsiness, nausea, reduce the alertness. But there is no relevant proof on this matter.
- Driving: This medication creates dizziness and vomiting, decreases alertness and affects your vision. So it can be dangerous if you are going to drive vehicle or heavy machine after taking this medicine.
- Kidney: You should consult your doctor about taking the pill if you have a kidney problem. It may create interact with kidney medication.
- Liver: If you take medicine with a liver problem, it may become severe, so consult your doctor about it.
- Pregnancy: The report states that pill is completely safe for pregnant women; any side effects cannot be occurred with it during pregnancy. As per the animal studies it creates reduce or no adverse impact while developing baby in your womb, but the researches about this matter are limited. So before taking it, doctor consultation is very important.
Breastfeeding: Some human study shows that the drug does not create any significant risk or problem for the mother and baby if mothers are involving in breast feeding