BPC-157 peptide supplements may have been recommended to you if you have bone or muscle injuries. Currently, it is a widely recommended product if you have suffered an injury and it is known to accelerate the healing process. In several cases, Booly Protection Compound 15 has demonstrated better inflammation-fighting properties than conventional drugs. The BPC – 157 peptide chains is composed of 15 amino acids as the name suggests. Does the term amino acid ring bells? Yes, your teacher in the high school would have tried to explain the importance of amino acids to the human body. These are the building blocks for proteins and are vital for our health and wellbeing.
Though BPC 157 peptide hasn’t yet made it to conventional medical treatment, several research papers have pointed out its effectiveness in treating several medical conditions especially those for bone and muscle injury. It is known to show results within 24-48 hours of the administration making it a better alternative to several conventional drugs. It is known for increasing the rate at which a wound heals. Early trials on this have passed the safety standards and it is considered one of the safest supplements to have made it to the market. Let us look at some of the benefits of BPC 157 peptide in the human body –
- It has shown high levels of anti-inflammatory properties against and this makes it one of the best supplements for acute and chronic inflammation. Animal trials conducted using this peptide has shown significant healing of bone fractures. People who have been administered BPC 157 have also experienced quick relief from inflammation.
- BPC 157 peptide helps in improving cell survival, tendon outgrowth, and cell migration. This in turn promotes the recovery of ligament and tendon in the aftermath of an injury.
- There is ongoing research in the field of the tendon to bone direct healing and it is expected that this would replace reconstructive surgical procedures in the future.
- Trials conducted using BPC 157 peptide has shown that it is highly effective when it comes to preventing stomach ulcers. Along with this it also prevents the formation of colitis, an inflammation in the colon.
- Research has shown that this can be a highly effective treatment option for reversing extensive liver damage due to alcoholism
- It is known for neutralizing the damage caused to the gut lining Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs which is pretty common in patients who have been administered these drugs.
- It is known for improving the functioning of the human digestive tract and helps people who are suffering from bowel problems and have other gastrointestinal problems.
- Scientific study on BPC has shown that it can be an effective treatment in mitigating some of the adverse conditions in Parkinson’s Disease
There are some concerns about the side effects of BPC 157 peptide as you may have read in some of the articles. Though most of the trials conducted on humans so far haven’t shown signs of major side effects specific to BPC- 157, peptides by themselves are known to result in toxicity of the liver and kidney, abnormal heart rhythms, imbalance in blood pressure and fatigue and dizziness. However, these are reported in rare cases and peptides are known to have a promising safety record. You can mitigate all these risks by taking recommended doses based on the advice of a health expert.
To conclude, you should exercise due caution when it comes to buying BPC 157 peptides. It is important that you are ordering these from a trusted supplier as cheap and uncertified peptides are doing their rounds in the market.
In this write-up, we take a look at some of the health benefits of BPC 157 peptides and the health conditions in which you should take it.