Omnacortil-20 Tablet is a corticosteroid that contains Prednisolone. The pills are effective in case of allergies, arthritis and more. The core aim of the medicine is to improve the immune system. Thus, it helps the patient to get rid of the autoimmune disorders. The dose of the pill will entirely depend on your health condition. Ask your doctor about the dose before you start using it. A health checkup prior to the treatment is necessary.
There are many conditions that can be treated by omnacortil 20 Tablets. Some of the most important include:
- Severe allergic conditions
- Rheumatic disorder
- Skin disease
- Eye disorder
- Nephrotic syndrome
- And more
The medicine works by lowering the immune system response to allergies. This, in turn, reduces swelling, allergic conditions and more. It prevents the release of chemicals that cause inflammation in the body. Hence, taking the pill regularly will help you to get rid of unwanted conditions.
Most side effects are mild and go away as your body gets habitual of the medicine. See your doctor if they don’t go away or if they bother you.
- Reduced bone density
- Upset stomach
- Changes in behavior
- Changes in mood
- Weight gain
How to Use Medicine?
Take the pill as per your doctor’s advice. This is because it will help you to avoid the side effects that accompany the med. Here are a few tips that you need to follow while consuming the med.
- Take the pill with or without a meal
- Consume the pill with one glass of water or liquid
- Fix a time to take the med and use it as per your doctor’s advice
- Stop the med if you experience any kind of severe side effects
- Do not take the pill for longer period that your treatment plan
Check the label before using the medicine. This will help you to know about the expiry date and the ingredients of the med. Do not miss any dose of the pill and if you do, take it as soon as possible.
To avoid the side effects of the pill, you need to follow a few precautions.
- Alcohol – Using the med with alcohol or other abusive substances can be unsafe. So, do not use the medicine with alcohol.
- Pregnancy – The medicine is unsafe for pregnant women. The ingredients can affect the development of the child in the mother’s womb. This is why it’s better to avoid the medicine if you’re pregnant.
- Breastfeeding – If you’re a breastfeeding mother, you can use the medicine. This is because studies reveal that the med does not pass through the breast milk. Hence, it is safe for your and your baby’s health.
- Driving – Using Omnacortil can make you feel dizzy. So, you should avoid driving until your vision is clear.
- Liver – Patients dealing with liver disorders should contact their doctor. A dose adjustment is necessary to ensure that the pill is safe.
When you need to avoid taking Omnacortil?
Don’t take Omnacortil-20 dispersible tablets if you:
- are allergic to prednisolone or any of the other ingredients in Omnacortil
- are pregnant
- have problems with your thyroid, stomach, heart, kidneys
- dealing with high blood pressure, mood disorders, epilepsy, diabetes, glaucoma, or osteoporosis
- have any infectious disease, acute infection, systemic fungal infection, tuberculosis, or simple viral hepatitis
- are due to get a shot that contains a live virus
- use anti-inflammatory drugs like diclofenac, ibuprofen, mefenamic acid, or naproxen
If you want to start using the medicine, contact your doctor. A health professional can help you get the maximum benefit from the treatment.