Suhagra 50mg is part of the drug group known as a PDE5 inhibitor. Adult men suffering from erectile dysfunction or impotence can take the medicine to treat their symptoms effectively. The drug assists men to receive and hold an erection that is needed for sex. It enhances the blood flow of the penis as well as other parts of the body.
Men who are planning for sex can use it for at least 30-45 minutes before. If you take it without food or with very light food it will work more effectively on you. Heavy food can make it less effective. Consume the tablet exactly and strictly in the same way as your health adviser tells you to. The time takes the medicine to affect you can vary from person to person but generally, it takes half an hour to show effects.
Suhagra 50mg helps you to achieve erection only when you already have stimulations. If you are sexually fit and do not have any ED problems then do not try to take this medicine. Only one tablet can be used with 24 hours time gap. The drug is efficient to treat ED and can not save you HIV, Aids, STIs, and unwanted pregnancies therefore use protection (condoms) to save yourselves from such troubles.
Sometimes a few people may notice a few adverse signs such as headaches, dizziness, warmth, muscle pain, upset stomach, blur vision, etc.
Uses of Suhagra 50mg
Treating Erectile Dysfunctions
Advantages of Suhagra tablets
To treat erectile dysfunctions
The medicine relaxes the blood vessels and helps them to flow blood freely to the penis and other parts of the body. Enough blood flow in the penis causes an erection when you are already aroused. The drug will impact you if you consume it thirty minutes before a sexual act.
Side Effects of the Medicine
If you take the drug the way your health expert tells you, It is less likely you will receive any severe side effects. In case you notice any side effects it will be mild and will go soon in a few days without any doctor’s help.
Common side effects
- Upset stomach
- Sense of warmth in the ears, face, neck, and trunk
- Muscle pain
- Blur vision
How to Take suhagra 50mg?
Your doctor will brief you on how to take the medicine and you have to follow his guidance strictly. If you want to take the medicine after food, choose light food to eat because heavy meals can affect the medicine mechanism. Simply gulp down the whole tablet with water without breaking, or chewing it.
How does the tablet work?
As we said that it is a PDE5 Inhibitor and it blocks the production of such enzymes that hamper your blood flow. It enhances the flow of blood in your entire body including the penis, and this increased flow of blood becomes the cause of erection if you already have stimulation.
That is how it assists a man to receive and retain an erection during sex.
- If you have a habit of consuming alcohol then consult a health expert before taking this drug because consumption of liquor can have too many adverse effects with this medicine.
- Blur vision if one of the most common negative effect of this medicine therefore do not drive when use this medicine.
- If you are a patient of kidney problem discuss a doctor before the use of Suhagra tablets
- If you suffer from liver problems some dose adjustment doctors can suggest.
- In case you have or in past you suffered from heart problems, talk to your health adviser briefly before using it
- Nitrate drug can interact with sildenafil so avoid the use of sildenafil while using nitrate drugs.
- If you have ever experienced 4 hours long erection don’t use it.