Every time we hear the word Marijuana, we think of that beautiful cerebral euphoria that makes the life of stoners as beautiful as it is. But is there more than meets the eye? People have known the medicinal benefits of Marijuana since a very long time. That is possibly the biggest reason why more and more states are legalizing the usage and sale of cannabis globally. In the recent past, many reports of people suffering from chronic arthritis have claimed to feel better with a puff or two of marijuana. They have even noticed reduction in inflammation and swelling with limited yet regular smoking. Now since the objective of such patients is not to get high but to relieve their pain, smoking might not always be convenient. This is why you can choose to create your own salve to help with the pain. Make this medicinal marijuana lotion that can be applied topically as a balm to alleviate the pain.
Here’s what you need for your DIY salve:
- 10 gms dried ground Cannabis
- 5 cups coconut oil
- Five cup beeswax
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- Decarboxylate your Marijuana first in a preheated oven at 230 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- While your Cannabis is crisping, create a double boiler and place your coconut oil in it and warm it gently.
- Once it is warmed up (only slightly) pour it over your dried Marijuana in a jar. Mix them thoroughly and leave it to infuse. Please note that if the coconut oil is too hot it will burn the Cannabis and reduce its effectiveness.
- Now, Heat the same saucepan and add beeswax to it. Let it melt at a very low heat.
- Once completely molten, slowly pour in the infused coconut oil into the beeswax. Stir until it turns into one homogeneous mixture.
- Now turn of the heat and pour it back into your jar.
- Let it cool and apply whenever required.
Alternatively, you can make a marijuana lotion instead of a salve. You can add dried Cannabis to equal parts Aloe Vera gel and olive oil. Mix in one teaspoon of Vitamin E oil and two teaspoons of cocoa butter or shea butter. Give the whole thing a good shake and let it infuse in a warm place for about 8 to 10 hours.
How to Use Marijuana Lotion
Using these ointments is pretty simple. Whenever the patient experiences pain, they can apply a thin layer of this mixture on the affected area. They will soon experience a whole lot of relief. What’s more, studies indicate that covering that area up with a warm rag just after applying the ointment gives best results. This is an excellent solution for people who want to get rid of the pain but want to avoid the intoxication that comes with it.
Where to get all the products?
The ingredients required in making this salve or ointment are readily available at any lifestyle store. If you don’t want to walk into a store to buy them, you can always order them online and expect everything to get delivered to your doorstep.
On demand Marijuana Delivery
If you thought getting weed delivered to your home was not a possibility, well, think again. Not only can you order weed online, you can choose the strain of Cannabis (Indica or Sativa), the time of delivery etc. right from the convenience of an application.
These mobile apps are specially designed to ensure that you can order marijuana from the convenience of your home, whenever you want it, quickly and easily. The app also ensures that there is complete discretion and you can choose the seller based on the prices they are offering.
Other Marijuana based products
There is a wealth of marijuana based products in the market if you don’t want to smoke it. Here’s a list:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Sugar
- Gummy Blocks
- Hemp Dog Treats
- CBD Aroma Therapy Sprays
- Sweet Marijuana Syrups
- CBD infused lip balms
- CBD infused Hangover Shots